As a follow up to the August Board meeting, I wanted to send along a few additional updates.
- Did you get Atlantica’s August Newsletter? Sent on the last Wednesday morning of each month, you can find the latest on the website. (We are always looking for contributions from members.)
- Regional Assessment of Offshore Wind Development for Nova Scotia issued an update yesterday.
- Atlantic Economic Council’s annual Business Outlook Conference registration now open! REGISTER HERE to learn about How is AI changing business in Atlantic Canada?
- Have an energy story that should be featured in a Podcast? Reimagined Energy is booking guests to appear in season 2! (no strings attached) Contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LAST CHANCE!!! We may have a few spaces left in this year’s Energy Fundamentals for Leaders. Contact Michelle to register up-and-coming leaders in your organization to expand their energy knowledge.
- In other recent news:
- NFLD announces 4 companies picked for wind farms to power hydrogen
- Draft legislation for the Federal Clean Technology Investment Tax Credit released – Responses requested by September 8. Read a summary from OSLER here. (this does not include H2, or clean electricity)