October Follow Up note
- Please complete our annual membership survey to provide feedback on 2024 priorities and 2023 activities to date.
- Deloitte’s most recent reports: Energy, oil, and gas price forecast and Capturing the potential of Generative AI
- Irving Pulp & Paper Modernization website with updates: https://www.ippmodernization.ca/
- Notes re: November 23 board meeting for planning
- Nov 23, meeting hosted at Eastward Energy in Dartmouth
- Nov 22, there will be a day-long clean fuels forum to discuss current state and future outlook for Natural Gas, RNG and Hydrogen. (Details coming soon)
- SMART Energy Event Call for Speakers – Please connect with Michelle if you’d like her to follow up on opportunities
- Atlantic Business Magazine is looking for nominations for Atlantic Canada’s Most Powerful Women in Business. Atlantica would be pleased to support or nominate a powerful female from the Energy sector!
- Here is a link to the Nova Scotia Clean Power Plan.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!